In addition to teaching the ALIS courses, ALIS faculty also designs and delivers workshops, seminars and trainings based on their qualifications and area of expertise. Some of the training topics are as follows:
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Understanding and Helping Students in Distress
- Trainings designed for mentor students
- Trainings designed for resident assistants
- Predeparture psychological readiness workshop for students going to exchange programs
- Workshops for high school principals and guidance counselors.