Aycan has authored/edited 4 books and more than 70 book chapters and research articles appeared in journals including Annual Review of Psychology, Science, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Applied Psychology, Human Relations, Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology, International Journal of Human Resource Management.
Aycan’s research received numerous international and national awards. Some of the recent awards and recognitions include the following.
· TUBITAK Science Award
· Best Book Award in Management and Leadership, Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
· Outstanding Young Scholar by the World Economic Forum, Interacademy Panel
· Outstanding Young Scholar Award, Turkish Academy of Sciences
· Best Paper Award, Applied Psychology: An International Review
· Member, Global Young Academy
· Research Fellow, Center for Global Workforce Strategy, Simon Fraser University
· Outstanding Faculty Award, Koc University
· Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Award (co-receipient)
· Outstanding Teaching Award, Renmin University of China
· Elected Fellow, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology Fellowship (SIOP)
· Elected Fellow, Association for Psychological Sciences (APS)